Bravely Default 2 Cheats and Tips



What Is Bravely Default 2? (Bravely Default 2 Cheats and Tips)

Bravely Default 2 has been released for the Nintendo Switch. Despite its name, it is the third title in the JRPG series. However, this makes sense because it features new characters in a new setting.

What Are Some Tips For Bravely Default 2?

Keep these suggestions in mind:





The Freelancer Job Is Very Useful (Bravely Default 2 Cheats and Tips)

This game has a job system. For those who are curious, each character can have a main job and a sub job. The main job determines the bulk of their capabilities, while the side job adds special abilities associated with it. By default, each character is better-suited for some jobs than others. This can be seen in how Seth and Adelle do better with physical jobs while Elvis and Gloria do better with magical jobs. However, interested individuals can mix and match jobs to create some very powerful combinations, meaning that there is real value to maxing out every single job while experimenting with them.

Of course, this process is both laborious and time-consuming, which is why interested individuals should prioritize the Freelancer job. It offers JP Up for a 20 percent boost to job points at Level 9 and then JP Up and Up for a 50 percent boost to job points at Level 12, which can be combined for a 70 percent boost to job points. This can have a huge effect on the rate at which interested individuals max out their jobs, particularly since the Freelancer job is available from the very start.

Examine Enemies (Bravely Default 2 Cheats and Tips)

Speaking of which, it is important to examine enemies for information about their strengths, weaknesses, and HP. The Freelancer job can do this on its own. Meanwhile, other jobs will need Magnifying Glasses, so it is a good idea to stock up on them. Interested individuals shouldn’t be concerned that they will exhaust their savings on this because they just need to examine an enemy once before being able to access the same information for every subsequent enemy of the same kind. In any case, interested individuals can use this information to optimize their tactics, thus making for more effective and more efficient elimination of enemies than otherwise possible.

Get the Drop on Enemies (Bravely Default 2 Cheats and Tips)

There are some enemies on the overworld that will seek out the player. In contrast, there are others that are much more passive by nature. Either way, interested individuals should make a habit of entering battle by hitting their enemies with their weapon. By doing so, they can start out with a Brave point while feeling brave. That might not sound like much, but when repeated over and over, it can have a very noticeable effect on the smoothness of the player’s progression.

Cut the Grass

On a related note, it can be worthwhile for the player to cut the grass on the overworld as well. They shouldn’t expect huge rewards for doing so, but JRPGS being JRPGs, every extra coin can help. Something that is particularly true for the big spenders out there.