Conan Chop Chop Cheats and Tips
- One of the villagers will give you 50 Gold Coins to buy charms, items and weapons with.
- The fountain in town refills health, 1 quarter heart per ‘tick’ (1 heart per second) and stamina (?).
- If you die, it’s game over. You will get the option to replay or quit.
- Co-op: If both players die, it is game over. If one player dies, you can revive them. They will drop Gold Coins and if they have enough Gold Coins, an amethyst.
- Co-op: You can not run off of each others’ screen.
- Co-op: When one player goes to a different area, you will both go there, unless another player is dead. Their corpse will remain in the previous area.
- NPCs can give quests. Some will reward you with items.
- New weapons can drop from chests and enemies. They will be added to the market stalls and stay there after you die.
- Golden chests require a Key to unlock them.
- After you defeat all 4 dungeon bosses a gate in town will open to the place where you will fight Thoth-Amon.
Tips and tricks
- You can keep enemies at a distance by using a bow or the knockback from a sword.
- You can damage enemies using spike traps in dungeons. They will also damage you!
- You can try to avoid damage from spike traps in narrow spaces by hugging the wall.
- You will continually flash red if you are low on health.
- An item from the Darkwood dungeon helps in the Koth dungeon.
- Koth: an item for the Vanaheim dungeon.
- Vanaheim: an item for the Hyperboria dungeon.