LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Cheats
How to use Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga cheats
There are two locations within the game menus where you’ll find a code entry screen, which will let you type in any of the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga cheats listed above.
- Open your Holoprojector, move to the Extras tab then follow the Enter Code prompt.
- Enter the Pause menu and select the key icon labelled Enter Code.
If you enter the code correctly, you’ll receive a notification to confirm it has been accepted and revealing what has been unlocked. As with previous games, you’ll only need to enter each Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga cheat code once, which will permanently unlock the item or feature and, where applicable, the option to enable or disable it through the menu.
- SIDIOUS – unlocks Emperor Palpatine
- WROSHYR – unlocks Holiday Darth Vader
- LIFEDAY – unlocks Holiday GNK Droid
- ARVALA7 – unlocks the Razor Crest ship
- SHUTTLE – unlocks the Resistance I-TS Transport ship
It’s likely there will be plenty more Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga cheat codes revealed once the game is available, following the standard pattern of unlocking useful items such as studs multipliers and fun modifiers to change the appearance of your adventures. Bookmark this page and check back soon for further updates once more codes are discovered.