Arcadegeddon Cheats and Tips
Here are some easy tips and tricks which will help you throughout the game and make your Arcadegeddon journey fantastic.
- Before a run check if there is a quest available. “Take It.” NPC’s in the lobby/hub provide you with challenges/quest.
- Complete the selected quest/Challenge in a single run.
- There are two gun slots at starting and third slot is activated later on.
- Incinerator gun is good for close range and flame thrower for insane damage.
- Guns which have ammo as ammo/-ve means you will not get more ammo of that gun in the run.
- Early on melee weapon like baseball bat is usefull for having fun.
- Hacks(in game feature) can be obtained through chests.
- These Hacks will make you stronger and help you deal with extremely difficult enemies.
- Glowing shootable objects doesn’t hurt you but hurts the enemy.
- Fall damage is there for some jumps.
- Your shield regenrates but your health doesn’t so if your shield runs out try to get out of encounter.
- You can pay to heal yourself at the stations in game.
- Your boss meter fills when you kills enemy and a pop up appears when your meter is filled to fight boss. It’s totally optional.
- Looks for various chests, hacks and guns to strengthen your player inorder to complete your level.