Moonscars Cheats and Tips
Moonscars is a side-scrolling soulslike that will push you to your very limits. With challenging combat being thrown at you every five seconds, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and frustrated. In games like this, you need to be aware of every attack and ability at your disposal, otherwise you’ll get defeated again and again. Here are all the combat tips and tricks you’ll need to best your enemies in Moonscars.
Combat tips and tricks for Moonscars
There are many different situations that you may find yourself in, too many to list all of them here. But here are common situations that you can adapt to any of the encounters you may face.
- Remember that spoiled Ichor can still be used to heal you, so if you need to use a Witchery and heal, try to use the Witchery first and heal after. Otherwise, you won’t get to use the Witchery. But if you are in a tough spot, always prioritise healing. You are fragile in this game, after all.
- With airborne enemies, you can overwhelm them with a double air strike. When you land, jump up again and hit them twice. If you keep doing this, you can smite the flying foes before they get many strikes in. You will have to be more careful with this if there are many flying enemies, however.
- If you are confronted with a lot of enemies, dash around until they are all on either your left and right side. This will make it easier to dodge and control the crowd. Keeping in control of your enemies is an extremely important step.
- Practice, practice, practice. Take time out to simply train your parry reflexes and you moves. To be successful, you’ll want the controls to be second nature. This will allow you to dominate tougher enemies without a second thought.
- Make sure to take breaks! Trust me, forcing yourself to keep slamming your head against the wall and refusing to give up is not a healthy mentality, for your game progress and your health. As frustrating as it is, taking breaks allows muscle memory to set in and will sharpen your skills for when you next play.