Hokko Life Cheats and Tips
Tips For Selling Furniture To Earn Money
One of the easiest ways to earn money is by selling things you craft. They don’t even have to look good or be usable.
- The more you add to a piece, like paint and more squares, the more it will sell for and the more a villager will be pleased.
- Always make sure none of your shapes are clipping through the ground or grid boundary, otherwise, it will say there’s an issue.
- Once you make your own house, you’ll be able to unlock a location to download other players’ furniture designs instead.
Getting Your Own House In Hokko Life
To get your own house, you need to convince Rosa to live in your town.
- When you first start the game, Oma will mention a realtor who comes by the Inn often.
- Wait until the evening, then go back to the Inn.
- Rosa sells houses and it will take around one in-game week for her shop to open up in the town.
- You need money as well as resources to build the house.
- Once you have everything, you just need to show Rosa where to put the house.
Getting New Villagers And Stores In Hokko Life
The only way to recruit new villagers into your town is by checking the Inn every evening. New villagers and shop owners alike spawn inside the Inn during lunchtime and the evening.
All you have to do is talk to them and they will become available to fill a house.
Villagers will give you quests every now and again. Sometimes it will be to dig up flowers, other times you will have to craft the perfect piece of furniture for them.
Requests usually give you a week to complete, but if you don’t complete it within that time frame there are no consequences.
You can just go into the quest tab in your inventory and discard old requests. Speak to more villagers to find another one. As a reward for completing a quest, villagers will give you money or clothing.
How To Harvest And Maintain Resources In Hokko Life
At the start of the game, you only have a limited amount of resources. It’s important to not deplete them until you’ve gained access to other areas on the map.
Trees and flowers can be replanted by buying seeds at Moss’. Rocks on the other hand don’t come back.
Until you unlock the mines, it’s best to save rocks for when you really need them. The rocks on the beach respawn every day, but the ones in the meadow don’t.
How To Fish And Catch Bugs
Catching bugs is pretty straightforward. It’s always the fishing that gets to people. In Hokko Life, it takes a little getting used to just like other games of this genre.
To catch a fish successfully, you first have to place the bobber in front of the fish and wait for it to bite. You’ll know when it bites because it will prompt you to press the interact button.
There are two challenges or mini-games you’ll get while fishing.
First, you must hold down the interact button until the bar starts flashing yellow and red. When that happens, release the button. To stop the bar from going down all the way, it’s safe to lightly tap while in the yellow.
Never tap or hold down the button while it’s red or you’ll break the line.