Star Trek Lower Decks Cheats and Tips
Star Trek Lower Decks Beginners Guide
Let’s talk about the actual gameplay of Star Trek Lower Decks. We have different simulations in the game. Players control simulations; after a specific time, these simulations reward us with merit points.
The merit points are later used to increase the number of workers that work in simulation sites. You can also use these merit points to begin a new simulation. There are many simulation sites in this game. We have provided the list below:
- cue courtroom
- planet of origin
- Sector 31 Chip
- shuttle bay
- cadassian interrogation room
- Chateau Picard
- borg cube
- Killingan Ascension Rite
- cube wrap
To increase the number of merit points you earn from simulation sites, you must hire Holo crews. The holo crews will boost the simulation sites and improve the merit points’ production. When you hire Holo crews, you earn rewards like Grant chips, Di lithium, etc. Don’t forget these points, as merit points are crucial to level up in this game.
So now you know how simulations work and how you can earn merit points and increase the production of merit points. Now, it’s time to talk about upgrading these simulations.
Do you know that upgrading simulations will also increase the production of merit points? Yes, it is true. When you upgrade the simulations, you can get more merit points.
To upgrade simulations, you need simulation chips and Di lithium. You can earn those chips in different ways, which are discussed later in the article. If you are a beginner in this game, focus on upgrading the simulations.
As you play the game, you will get an idea of which simulations give more merit points. To upgrade a simulation in Star Trek Lower Decks, follow the below steps:
- Launch Star Trek Lower Decks
- In the game, you can see a tool icon, tap on it.
- All the available simulations will appear on your screen.
- You can upgrade the simulation if you have enough simulation chips and Di lithium chips.
- Tap on the Upgrade button, and the simulation will be upgraded.
Different types of in-game currencies
There are different types of resources or currencies in Star Trek Lower Decks. They are Simulation chips, Di lithium, Latinum, and Character cards. We said we would teach you some methods to earn those chips easily. Below we have mentioned some of our favorite ways to earn those chips quickly:
- Trading – By trading, you can earn different resources. You have to trade characters in exchange for resources. Try to make as many trades as possible if you have some spare character cards.
- Video Ads – This method is probably the most straightforward way to earn merit points and Di lithium. Just watch a couple of ads, and you will receive some resources. This is one of the easiest ways to earn a small number of resources.
- Achievements – If this isn’t your first game, you might know that you will be awarded some resources by completing achievements. The same happens in Star Trek Lower Decks too. An achievement or a quest is available at the start of every simulation, the holo crew quest. In this quest, you must have some Holo crew members for the particular simulation. You will be awarded some resources or currency by fulfilling the given requirements.
- Opening Crates – As you level up, you will earn different types of resources through crates. The crates might contains Character cards, Di lithium, or simulation chips. Always you the currency or resources wisely. If you use them correctly, the game will be a lot easier for you and much more fun.
- Shop – You can buy the crates from the shop too. Not only crates, but you can also buy character cards, Di lithium, and simulation chips. You need to spend real-life currency to buy these in-game resources.
Characters in Star Trek Lower Decks
There are many characters in Star Trek Lower Decks. Each simulation requires different characters and different characters yield different merit points. Some characters give more merit points compared to others.
These characters are unlocked as you progress further in the game. The characters list of Star Trek Lower Decks is provided below:
And Many more…
To upgrade characters in Star Trek Lower Decks, follow the steps below:
- Launch Star Trek Lower Decks
- Tap on Three pivot figure icon
- All the characters that you own appear on your screen.
- Select the character that you want to upgrade and tap on Do it.
- The character will be upgraded if you have enough Character cards and Di lithium.