Children of Silentown Tips
PROLOGUE (a prologue of a prologue?!)
- Click DRAW (2x)
- Click STAND UP
- Click GET CLOSER (3x)
- Click TURN
- Click the ball
- Open inventory and give the ball to the boy
- Select one of the dialogue choices
- Talk to your mom. She needs the SAUCEPAN
- Click the SMALL PAN (near the door)
- Open inventory and give SAUCEPAN (small pan) to your mom
- She needs wood to kindle the fire
- Click SQUINTY (cat). He/she is sleeping on the wooden chest.
- Go upstairs
- Take TOY MOUSE on the ground
- Go downstairs
- Open inventory and use TOY MOUSE on Squinty
- You found a NOTE
- Click the chest and get some WOOD
- Open inventory and use FIREWOOD on the fireplace
- Talk to mom. She needs SALAMI now. It’s in the cellar.
- Take the CANDLE on the desk.
- Open inventory and use CANDLE on the fireplace to light it up.
- Go down the CELLAR
- Use the LIT CANDLE on the candle holder.
- Take SALAMI
- Exit the cellar
- Give SALAMI to mom.
- She needs SALT
- Take the STOOL
- Use STOOL on SALT
- Use the STRANGE INSTRUMENT (near the workbench)
- Talk to the OLD LADY. She gives you a pendant.
- Use the door near the bell. You will get a CLAPPER.
- Open inventory and use CLAPPER on the bell.
- You’ll learn a new note.
- Watch a few cutscenes and the game ends.