Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key Cheats and Tips
Here are some tips to let you enjoy the battles:
- Normal attacks and using items in battle will up the AP meter, and magical attacks ( holding the R shoulder button) generate CC. You need this CC to use items in battle. All items in your pocket have a Core Charge, the number of points needed to use the item. Have enough gathered? You could string several items together in one turn.
- When AP is higher than 10, you can also use CC, even when it’s not your turn.
- The CC menu also holds the actions for the Secret Keys. You can make a Key (when the monster is lower than 80% of its HP and your T-LV (the gauge in the bottom right during battle) must be at 2 or higher.). Or you can choose to do Key Modification, which will give a powerful effect to the target for a certain period of time, depending on the Buff effect of the Key.
- Don’t stay with just Ryza during battles. For different monsters, different party members have magical attacks to which certain animals are weak.
- Using magical attacks ups the Tactical Level, making normal attacks more powerful.
- Doing magical moves uses up AP. And if you have enough AP, you can even string more magical attacks in one move. So it’s a kind of balance: normal attacks to make AP or use magical moves? I guess it depends on the kind of battle.
- During the battle, your party members will request you use physical or magical attacks through Action Orders, and when you do as they ask, they follow up with more powerful skills. Giving you more CC points to use again. The beauty of this game is that you can influence in the stats what kind of Action Orders are used.
- Need more time to contemplate your moves? Don’t forget that by pressing the ‘-‘ button; you can pause the battle.
- If I have one complaint, then it is that I’m watching the enemy before me to see if I need to defend myself, and then I’m attacked from the side by another monster. I hadn’t remembered that with ‘+’, you can change your targeted enemy. It might come in handy!
- By the way, Defend at the right time, and you won’t suffer as much damage.
- Pressing the Dpad to down makes the other party members only use normal attacks generating AP. Pressing the Dpad up lets other characters use magical skills freely, so they also use up the AP.