Street Fighter 6 Combos Cheats
Tips to Master Combos in SF6
- Use the game’s tutorials and training mode: SF6 offers full tutorials on each character and their combos. The training mode can be a great tool to practice and make learning a lot easier.
- Start with simple combos: Begin with basic 2 or 3 hit combos. For instance, you can try crouch medium kick into Hadoken on characters like Ryu, Ken, or Luke.
- Try Target Combos: Target combos might feel more familiar as they’re closer to “light, medium, heavy” combos in other games.
- Don’t rush into advanced combos: You don’t have to worry about including Drive Rush in your combos right from the start. It’s something you can incorporate as you get more comfortable.
- Experiment with modern controls: If the classic control scheme feels awkward, modern controls might offer a better fit.
- Practice makes perfect: SF6 combos heavily rely on timing. If this is your first fighter where timing is crucial, hitting your combos consistently will only come with practice.
- Take advantage of visual frame data in training mode: Frame data, displayed visually in the training mode, is key for understanding when to land your hits.
- Find inspiration on YouTube: Watch match videos of your chosen character to get ideas about what they do after they land Drive Impact and stagger the opponent. You can try to replicate their main combo.