Crash Team Rumble Cheats and Tips
Crash Team Rumble tips and tricks
- Boosts are stackable depending on what map you’re on
- Gem pads boost your score, but there is huge boost potential by capturing all of the gem pad clusters on one map.
- Pro Tip: Be sure you and your team collects and banks as much Wumpa as possible while the boost is active, to fully benefit from the boost.
- Fighting is only a means to an end: scoring is what counts
- The name of the game is scoring – so defense is just as important as offense.
- Victory is a much harder task without a blocker. The blocker’s main goal is to prevent the other team from scoring at their Wumpa bank. How can a team win if they can’t bank their Wumpa?!
- Pro Tip: The Gasmoxian Guard is a blocker’s best friend. Blocker’s should have their Gasmoxian Guard set up camp at the other team’s Wumpa bank, making it extremely difficult for the other team to score.
- Relic Stations can swing the match
- If a game is close, the Relic Station can make all the difference – rolling over enemies, catapulting around a map, and more.
- Pro Tip: Collect as many relics as possible early to use on epic stations for game changing results later in the match when it becomes more crucial.
- Use the whole map
- Don’t be afraid to explore and see what’s available in all of the corners of the map.
- Pro Tip: Don’t forget to explore the map vertically. Check out the views from a higher point, you never know, you may find a new way to help your team from a bird’s eye perspective.
- Your hero’s powers matter
- Specific powers can take roles to the next level, choose wisely. Some powers are meant to compliment a hero – ie. golden Wumpa for a scorer, Gasmoxian Guard for a blocker, etc.
- Pro Tip: Placement of a power can make all the difference, be strategic.