Jagged Alliance 3 Cheats and Tips
Jagged Alliance Baginner’s guide
- Remember about your finances – the most important aspect of the game is to maintain proper budget. Your mercenaries require regular payment!
- Paying some mercenaries for 2 weeks is better – experiment with the time slider. Many mercenaries are much cheaper to hire for a 2-week period.
- Allow saves – if you are new to the game, you should allow saves at anytime. It will make your life easier.
- Conquer enemy’s bases ASAP – they will make your game harder, as they will send soldiers to attack your terrain. You have to defeat them, you may make it easier though, by completing quests.
- Use alt – this shortcut will allow you to see interactive places. It is important because without that they are difficult to see and you will need all resources which you can get.
- Remember about tilde – thanks to this key, you will be able to select all mercenaries.
- Enter tactical view in “boring” places – some sectors do not seem to be interesting. At the first glance they do not have important structures. Nevertheless, inconspicuous areas may be connected to some quests. Rember that you may enter tactical view by right-clicking on your team.
- Hide – during fights remember to take cover. It will drastically prolong lives of your mercenaries.
- Aim at heads – headshots are powerful and quite easy to use, if you know how. Just remember to zoom your shots and make sure that there are more green pluses than red minuses in the shot view.
- Use stealth – don’t rush into a fight. Firstly, use stealth and take good positions. It is even possible to eliminate many opponents without starting a proper battle if you have quiet weapons.
- Train militia – they will allow you to leave towns even when there is a hostile base nearby.
- Make people loyal to you – do quests and help locals. Their loyalty will allow you to earn more from mines.
- Don’t rush the game – stop from time to time, let your soldiers rest, heal and repair their gear. If you are not prepared, you will die easily.
Jagged Alliance 3 Tips
- Best mercenaries to start with – if you want to know who to hire at the beginning, read our text. This decision is very important.
- How to heal – at some point your mercenaries will be wounded. It is unavoidable. You have to heal them as soon as possible.
- How to hire militia – in this article we will tell you how to hire militia to protect your settlements.
- How to repair weapons – with a broken gun you will not kill your enemies.
- AIM Gold – is it worth it? We will answer this question.
- Herman is missing – he is trapped and the mine is not something good for health.